Financing Social ImpactPublicerad 7 maj 2012 av Redaktionen
Social Innovation Europe's report on crucial financial conditions for the success of social innovations in Europe. Creating a finance ecosystem where social innovations can flourish. Where do we want to be in 10 years?
The field of social innovation is now beginning to gather momentum, with significant investment from governments, foundations and business. Over the next few years, it is possible that the ability to support, manage and grow innovations of this kind will become a core competence within governments, businesses, NGOs and foundations.
The field combines commitment, experience and energy. But it lacks the systematic and sophisticated infrastructures of support available to other fields – in particular, access to appropriate finance and funding. The result is that although there is no shortage of good ideas, far too few actually achieve the impact they could. The report sets out a vision of where we want to be ten years from now. It highlights how these various infrastructural gaps will need to be filled for the field to develop to maturity, and puts forward recommendations for how we can achieve this.
Read full article and download Report at Social Innovation Europe
Sökes: Samhällsentreprenör – Finnes: Stipendium Göran Bredinger-stipendiet kommer att […]
Crowdfunding växer som finansieringsalternativ Kickstarter (2009) och IndieGoGo (2008) […]
A Big Bang for Social Enterprise in Europe What will social enterprise look like […]
MSI lanserar nytt stipendium för samhällsentreprenörer – Entreprenörer behöver uppskattning […]
The legacy we leave behind You know, it appears that the Maya's […]
- Bits and pieces from Skoll World Forum2014-04-17
- The legacy we leave behind2014-04-17
- Last day of Skoll World Forum2014-04-14
- Second day at Skoll World Forum2014-04-14
- Finger on the pulse of global social innovation – First day at Skoll World Forum 2014 in Oxford2014-04-11
- Global Impact Stories – shared by the SE Outreach Accelerator entrepreneurs of 20142014-04-10
- A Big Bang for Social Enterprise in Europe2014-04-10
- Entreprenörslunch: Citizen Hive2014-04-08
- Websänt seminarium om Sociala Investeringar2014-04-08
- Framtidsutmaningar, samhällsentreprenörskap och inkubatorer2014-04-03