Financing Social ImpactPublicerad 7 maj 2012 av Redaktionen
Social Innovation Europe's report on crucial financial conditions for the success of social innovations in Europe. Creating a finance ecosystem where social innovations can flourish. Where do we want to be in 10 years?
The field of social innovation is now beginning to gather momentum, with significant investment from governments, foundations and business. Over the next few years, it is possible that the ability to support, manage and grow innovations of this kind will become a core competence within governments, businesses, NGOs and foundations.
The field combines commitment, experience and energy. But it lacks the systematic and sophisticated infrastructures of support available to other fields – in particular, access to appropriate finance and funding. The result is that although there is no shortage of good ideas, far too few actually achieve the impact they could. The report sets out a vision of where we want to be ten years from now. It highlights how these various infrastructural gaps will need to be filled for the field to develop to maturity, and puts forward recommendations for how we can achieve this.
Read full article and download Report at Social Innovation Europe
- Är du en skånsk innovatör? Sök Innovationspriset 20152015-04-28
- Unga samhällsentreprenörer fick pris av kungen2015-04-27
- Forskningsprojektet URBACT om social innovation i städer2015-04-27
- Scaling up social innovations: Insights from the Ashoka Network2015-04-21
- Välkommen till workshop om Impact Investment i Göteborg2015-04-21
- Entreprenörslunch: Connection board & Kollaborativ Ekonomi Göteborg2015-04-20
- Årets sociala företag i Danmark2015-04-19
- MSI bjuder in till seminarium2015-04-15
- MSI startar nordiskt Social Impact Bond nätverk2015-04-15
- Snart dags för 2015 års Skoll World Forum2015-04-14