My Life + Ben & Jerry’s = social entrepreneurshipPublished 7 March 2012 by Redaktionen
My Life is working with Ben & Jerry's to spread information about social entrepreneurship in 5 countries in Europe - Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and United Kingdom.
My Life is a social enterprise working to increase diversity and inclusion in the Swedish labor market. Through mentoring, training and broadening of contacts, we want to open doors for young people of foreign origin.
More information about My Life can be found on their website
- SE Outreach: Fair Travel in Tanzania2014-07-02
- Are the Nordic countries ready for impact investing?2014-06-25
- Conversations about the future directions of design and design research2014-06-25
- How do we solve and finance social problems?2014-06-23
- Bismarck taught me that reporting takes courage2014-06-19