My Life + Ben & Jerry’s = social entrepreneurshipPublished 7 March 2012 by Redaktionen
My Life is working with Ben & Jerry's to spread information about social entrepreneurship in 5 countries in Europe - Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and United Kingdom.
My Life is a social enterprise working to increase diversity and inclusion in the Swedish labor market. Through mentoring, training and broadening of contacts, we want to open doors for young people of foreign origin.
More information about My Life can be found on their website
- ”Design as a process should be central to all organisations across Europe”2015-05-15
- Launching: Co-Labs – a national design lab that builds capacity for innovation2015-04-29
- Scaling up social innovations: Insights from the Ashoka Network2015-04-21
- New Nordic network for Social Impact Bonds2015-04-15
- Inclusive Business Forum 2015: Co-creating the future2015-04-01