My Life + Ben & Jerry’s = social entrepreneurshipPublished 7 March 2012 by Redaktionen
My Life is working with Ben & Jerry's to spread information about social entrepreneurship in 5 countries in Europe - Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and United Kingdom.
My Life is a social enterprise working to increase diversity and inclusion in the Swedish labor market. Through mentoring, training and broadening of contacts, we want to open doors for young people of foreign origin.
More information about My Life can be found on their website
- ”Business As Usual is Over – The Red Capitalist”2013-12-04
- Designing Publics, Publics Designing: Design roles in social innovation2013-11-26
- WORLD PREMIERE – CROWDFUNDING HACKATHON2013-11-13
- Exploring the intersection of design, social innovation and public policy2013-11-08
- Changemaker Schools launching in Scandinavia2013-11-07