My Life + Ben & Jerry’s = social entrepreneurshipPublished 7 March 2012 by Redaktionen
My Life is working with Ben & Jerry's to spread information about social entrepreneurship in 5 countries in Europe - Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and United Kingdom.
My Life is a social enterprise working to increase diversity and inclusion in the Swedish labor market. Through mentoring, training and broadening of contacts, we want to open doors for young people of foreign origin.
More information about My Life can be found on their website
- The first county SIB in the UK shows good results2014-09-22
- Venture and Fellowship manager Ashoka2014-09-17
- GU Holding seminar on sustainable, innovative and inclusive business models2014-09-16
- Serving and Building the Impact Investing Market – Lessons Learned from a Canadian Impact Investing intermediary2014-09-05
- In pursuit of scaled impact – Lessons Learned from a Canadian Social Finance intermediary2014-09-03