Digital launch of ”ABC of Social Innovation”Published 16 November 2011 by Redaktionen
In connection with northern Europes largest event about the internet and digital opportunities – SIME Stockholm, we are launching the digital version of our booklet ”ABC of Social Innovation” for everybody interested in social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
”ABC of Social Innovation” is the first in a series of publications we will produce within the area of social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
The booklet is now made available on the internet and is launched both in swedish and in english in order to attract international interest within this area.
We sort out the concepts, explain what social innovation is, why it is important and let some of the worlds leading voices within the field talk about social innovation.
Erika Augustinsson is the editor of the publication and is also the author of the book ”Tjäna pengar och rädda världen”, (Earning money and saving the world).
The Forum for Social Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship will, together with many other organisations and social entrepreneurs such as Ashoka Scandinavia, Playing for Change, Hjärna.Hjärta.Cash and more, take part in this years SIME and SIME NON-PROFIT conference in Stockholm.
To read, download and print ”ABC of Social Innovation” go here.
- Human Centered Business Index launches 15th march2016-03-08
- Call for papers: European Social Innovation Review (ESIR)2016-02-09
- Pointing out the importance of international collaboration2015-11-05
- New Swedish meeting place for social innovation2015-10-28
- Looking for new methods of innovation and active political leaders2015-10-08